Hennepin Avenue Theatre Tours
- Second Saturday of each month at 10:00 a.m. or the last Monday of each month at 1:00 p.m.
- All tours meet in front of the State Theatre Box Office, 805 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis.
- $5 per person (Children 5 and under attend free of charge)
Come inside the majestic State, Orpheum, or Pantages theatres and gain a fascinating historical perspective that can’t be experienced during regular events. Talented guides will highlight historical facts and stories about the architectural gems that anchored the region’s “Theatre Row” when more than 30 show houses lined Hennepin Avenue. Each tour lasts approximately one hour. Advance reservations and payment must be made at least one day prior to the monthly tour.
For more information go to
www.hennepintheatretrust.org or call 612-373-5696.
St. Paul Cave Tours
- 215 Wabasha Street S., St. Paul
- Tours year-round, reservations not required
- $6 adults, $5 students (Children 5 and under attend free of charge)
Wabasha Street Caves offers theme tours and events that include 1930s gangsters and speakeasies, ghostly haunts and swing dance. Entertaining tour leaders in period costume make history come alive at a one-of-a-kind site.
View their full calendar at www.wabashastreetcaves.com or call 651-292-1220.