The mission of the Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians (MNSAH) is to
- broaden awareness and appreciation of our architectural heritage;
- to promote research and provide a forum for the exchange of ideas related to architectural history;
- to offer opportunities to personally experience significant architectural sites, structures and landscapes;
- to promote the preservation and recording of important architecture;
- to cooperate with learned and professional societies in the pursuit of common objectives;
- to seek financial support from individuals, philanthropic organizations, and foundations in the furtherance of chapter objectives; and
- to act as an agent for the safekeeping and distribution of funds given to it for these purposes.