Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians
Although our name sounds exclusive, we are not. In fact, many members of the Minnesota Chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians (MNSAH) are simply people who love architecture and are eager to experience the fascinating built environment of Minnesota and the Upper Midwest with their fellow enthusiasts. We sponsor in-depth tours of unique and important buildings-most rarely open to the public. Members get first priority and discounted admission.
- Our annual Works in Progress program lets you be among the first to know about upcoming books and projects on Minnesota architecture.
- We bring architecture lovers together. Our events provide opportunities to learn about the region’s architecture in the company of fellow enthusiasts.
- We biannually present the David Stanley Gebhard Award to the best book and article on the subject of the state’s built environment.
- Members convene at the annual meeting and dinner, held in March at architecturally important sites and featuring thought-provoking talks by renowned speakers.
- With Respect to Architecture , our quarterly newsletter, keeps members up-to-date on MNSAH-sponsored events.